Friday, August 7, 2009

Catalogue and newspaper delivery job?

How much do people get paid to deliver catalogues and/or local papers like the Leader? Also, how long does a delivery round take to complete? If anyone has done this before, I'd love to hear general feedback about any problems they faced, or any tips to improve the job. Are certain distribution companies better to work for than certain others? Since I'm looking into this seriously, I'd love to hear any information at all. Thanks for answers to any of these questions :)
Catalogue and newspaper delivery job?
Lin, I would not place your hopes on this!


Seriously I did it with a friend once, we delivered papers for about 3 hours and got $10!!


You get paid per paper, so I guess if you are really keen you could make a bit of money, but not heaps.


Me and my friend were so peeved, we ended just throwing a big pile of them in the rubbish! (Probably dont do that!)
greek name

No comments:

Post a Comment