Friday, August 7, 2009

Have you ever had to wear a ridiculous outfit for a pizza delivery job?

My friend was recently hired at this place called Pizza Castle, and she is the person who makes the pizza deliveries, and she actually has to wear a costume! (she has to dress up as a knight) she says it's way too embarrassing and she's thinking of quitting, but i'm sure she'd feel better about it if she heard that other people have had to do it too. =]
Have you ever had to wear a ridiculous outfit for a pizza delivery job?
Back when I was a pizza driver for Pizza Time, I had to wear a suit that looked like a slice of pizza with sunglasses on %26amp; stand on the side of the road and wave at cars as they passed by. People would throw trash %26amp; bottles at me . I quit after 2 weeks.
Reply:No, I've never worked in a fast food place.

No comments:

Post a Comment