Sunday, August 9, 2009

I have a pizza delivery job but...?

I'm horribly afraid of dogs! I think I should call the house ahead of time to ask if they have a dog and warn them that I'm afraid but my mom says thats a terrible idea and an easy way to get fired. What should I do? I dont think its a problem to call ahead.
I have a pizza delivery job but...?
I think you should tell them that you are worried about dogs. Anyone hungry for pizza can put their dog in a bedroom for 2 minutes. Tell them.
Reply:I agree with your mom - that is not a good idea. People don't let their dogs near the delivery people anyway. When a deliveryman comes to my house, I either put my dog in another room or hold her back while I step outside. They won't let their dog at you, don't worry. It might even help you to get used to them and not be so afraid.

No comments:

Post a Comment