Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Driving record Needed for Delivery Driver Job?

I just got a job through work study where I deliver catered food to different locations on campus. I have the job but they told me before I can start training how to drive I have to have two things, a valid drivers license and a clean driving record of my last three years. My problem is that I am only 18 so it would be impossible to have three years of driving already. While I have been driving I have never gotten a ticket, moving violation, fine or an accident. So do you think I will pass the check or will they say I must have three year s of driving experience? If I don't pass it I am going to be pissed because I have already done most of the work involved (besides driving) and I really like the job and have gotten to know everyone. They do the driving record search in a few days.
Driving record Needed for Delivery Driver Job?
To have a clean record for the last three years, it do not matter if you were driving or not for all three years, just if you have a ticket or not..

No comments:

Post a Comment