Sunday, August 9, 2009

I need 2 find a newspaper delivery job for extra $$...having trouble..please help...?

I am trying 2 find a job delivering newspapers...but I want to deliver the AD newspapers (the newspapers that people get for free....n companys pay to put ad's in them)....because u dont have to deliver them every day...and I need a extra income working an extra day or two a week...can anyone tell me where I can get in touch with such a newspaper company in central NJ that pays you to deliver this type of paper??? Thank you
I need 2 find a newspaper delivery job for extra $$...having trouble..please help...?
Have you tried contacting Metro or AM New York? I've always seen them with ads looking for more people handing them out. It's free paper, but you have to get up early for handing them out.

No comments:

Post a Comment